A look Most Popular Colors In Granite & finding out which suits your building project Needs
Posted on Mar 3, 2016
Granite is certainly the most extravagant of all the natural stones. The dynamic vein patterns, the fascinating colors and the intriguing textures are some of the reasons for which it is one of the most preferred choices of homeowners. This stone has the ability to contribute to a significant addition to the overall style and sophistication of your home. You will just love the exquisite colors along with the other features available in the stone. Moreover, it is also highly elegant, long lasting and beautiful. Therefore, if you are considering granite for your next home improvement project, you should not give a second thought over it.
Prior to making your selection, it is important to understand that the color of this stone can be classified in two different categories. According to Indian Granite wholesalers this includes the neutral colors and the darker ones. The utility of these shades is different from each other. If you want, you can of course mix and match the colors and designs, but you will have to follow the normal pattern in order to match it up with the overall décor.
Take a look at the different colors so that you can choose for different areas like vanity top, kitchen counter, bathroom counter, small fixtures, etc.
The lighter colors-
- White- For a simple and refined look, this is the best color, and it is highly suitable for modern looking homes.
- Beige- It offers flexibility for decoration and it can range from light to dark beige.
- Gray- It can highlight a simple setting and make a focal point in the room.
- Yellow- This color is very popular because it helps I brightening up a room creating a warm and sunny ambience.
The darker shades-
- Gold- It can make your room very rich and luxurious. Moreover, another advantage of this color is that it can easily blend with any other décor in the entire room.
- Green- Your room can look very extraordinary when you go for this color. There are again varying options in green granite, which will give a great deal of variety and spontaneity to your room.
- Red- The color is associated with romance and excitement. It is also the oldest used granite, and has its mention in the Egyptian history. It serves a great decorative purpose.
- Brown-This color is widely available, and also very popular. If you have wood cabinets, this color can be an excellent combination. Moreover, it can even impart a classic look to your entire room.
- Blue- Modern designers prefer this color to a great extent. This is mainly because of the gorgeous vein patterns that come with it.
- Black- To give your kitchen a modern look, you can select the black color. Cabinetry with clean and straight lines will accept this color wonderfully.
- Burgundy- Though it looks like red, but it is highly versatile. It can be used best in kitchen countertops, especially when it is blended with stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.